Wednesday, 9 October 2013


Steven Robinson

Children Transcript

English Lang

 


 

(.) Slight pause

(1) Pause over one second and up to two seconds

 

(2) Pause of over two seconds and up to three seconds


<Interrupted>

 

Boy: NO! (1) I won’t ever…

Girl: YYES!

Boy: NOOO!

Girl: If I say yes!

Boy: I said No!

Girl: if I say y…(2) Yes!, I say yes. If I say no, then NO! (.)

Boy: NOOOOOOO!

Girl: I said NO!

Boy: I said no first!!

Girl: I SAID NO FIRST!!

Boy: nuh! I said no First!!

Girl:         <I Said no First!!>

Boy:         <Be quiet!!>

Girl:         <you be quiet!>

Boy:         <Now you be quiet NOW!!

Girl: you be quiet, I’m Four, you not four!

Boy: Yea am I FOUR! You..(.) Much Young!

Girl: You! (.) ARE NOT FOUR…I’M FOUR!

 

Boy: No you…you DIS-res-pecting!

Girl: YOU ARE BAD!

Boy: No, you are BAD!

Girl: Imma tell your mom (.) you will go home

Boy: Go!

 

1 comment:

  1. Good start. Although, you could include false starts in your analysis. For example 'if I say y…(2) Yes!' You could then go on to explain why this false start took place.

    ReplyDelete